According to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 regarding the protection of confidentiality in the processing of personal data, please be informed that any personal data provided by yourself, or otherwise acquired during our activity, may be processed either through our computer system or without electronic means, in compliance with the above law, for our Company's institutional purposes, and namely:
- to perform a service or one or more contractually agreed activities;
- to comply with obligations laid down by laws or regulations;
- for commercial communications and promotions, statistic processing, market analyses;
- to protect the rights of Thema Studio srl in Court
Communication of your data to Thema Studio srl is strictly functional to the performance of the contractual relationship. You may exert your rights pursuant to art. 13 of Law No. 675/96 (see below) with respect to the processing of your data by Thema Studio srl. Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003, the Data Controller is Thema Studio srl, in the person of its legal representative. Your data shall be kept at our office in Grumolo della Abbadesse (VI),Via Nazionale, 43, for the time-limit prescribed by law. Any data provided by you or otherwise acquired during our activity may be processed also by other parties entitled to have access thereto by laws, secondary laws and/or European laws.
Excerpt of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003
Rights of the data subject
In respect to the processing of your personal data you have the right to:
[a] be informed, by having access, free of charge, to the register mentioned under paragraph 1, subheading a), of article 31, of the existence of the processing of data that may concern you;
[b] be informed of what is mentioned under paragraph 4, subheadings a), b) and h), of article 7;
[c] obtain, without delay, either from the controller or from the processor:
1) confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you exists; regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; such request is renewable at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons therefore;
2) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
3) the updating, rectification or, integration when applicable of such data;
4) the statement that the operations as per 2) and 3) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
[d] oppose in whole or in part to the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons, even if the data is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
[e] oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to you for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys, and to be informed by the controller, no later than at the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
Where it is not confirmed that personal data relating to you exists, you may be charged with a sum which shall not be greater than the expenses actually incurred, for each request as per paragraph 1, subheading c), number 1), in accordance with the modalities and within the limits set out by the regulations as per article 33, paragraph 3. The rights as per paragraph 1, relating to the personal data of a deceased person, may be exercised by anyone who is interested in doing so. In the exercise of the rights as per paragraph 1, the person concerned may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to individuals or associations. The provisions concerning professional secrecy obligations of journalists apply, limited to the source of information.
The complete text of the Law is available at the website of the Privacy Controller or of the Italian Parliament.